The Vision, Mission, and Core Beliefs outlined below are based on current survey results from students, staff and community members as well as the work of the Mission, Vision and Core Beliefs Committee 2016-2017.
Pride and Tradition defines Passaic Valley Regional High School District 1
All students are prepared to meet the challenges of post secondary life with grace and confidence
To assure today's educational programming is relevant to tomorrow's college and career employment expectations
1. We believe in a safe orderly school campus.
2. We believe that all stakeholder voices are valuable, constructive criticism is acceptable, and mutual respect is expected of all.
3. We believe that every student in our community deserves to be educated to their full potential.
4. We believe it is important to offer a balance of exceptional academics, athletics and activities at our school.
5. We believe that tri-boro community support and ownership of Passaic Valley is imperative to our success; thus assuring the future success of the Township of Little Falls, the Borough of Totowa and the Borough of Woodland Park.